D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 27, 2026 #450,965 A 25m garden hose, a fork and a hard bristled broom for £55 is good right?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular May 27, 2026 #450,966 Harthacnut said: Hope, how did the date go? Click to expand... It went really well I think. She didnt phone the police or anything
Harthacnut said: Hope, how did the date go? Click to expand... It went really well I think. She didnt phone the police or anything
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular May 27, 2026 #450,967 Harthacnut said: A 25m garden hose, a fork and a hard bristled broom for £55 is good right? Click to expand... Sounds good to me
Harthacnut said: A 25m garden hose, a fork and a hard bristled broom for £55 is good right? Click to expand... Sounds good to me
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 27, 2026 #450,968 BunnyBeeHope said: It went really well I think. She didnt phone the police or anything Click to expand... That's all you can hope for... lol
BunnyBeeHope said: It went really well I think. She didnt phone the police or anything Click to expand... That's all you can hope for... lol
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 27, 2026 #450,970 Im glad it went well. Have you penciled in a 2nd date yet?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 27, 2026 #450,972 Well as long as fcn hasnt corrupted you too much and you didnt ask to see her boobs after saying hello, I think you'll be fine
Well as long as fcn hasnt corrupted you too much and you didnt ask to see her boobs after saying hello, I think you'll be fine
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular May 27, 2026 #450,973 Harthacnut said: Well as long as fcn hasnt corrupted you too much and you didnt ask to see her boobs after saying hello, I think you'll be fine Click to expand... Or reply cat to everything
Harthacnut said: Well as long as fcn hasnt corrupted you too much and you didnt ask to see her boobs after saying hello, I think you'll be fine Click to expand... Or reply cat to everything
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular May 27, 2026 #450,974 Amberrlicious said: Or reply cat to everything Click to expand... Opps...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular May 27, 2026 #450,975 There was a sentient bouquet of roses just watching all the time
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 27, 2026 #450,977 Amberrlicious said: Or reply cat to everything Click to expand... "How was your day" "Cat" "And what would you like to drink?" "Cat" "....okay, whats your favourite animal?" "Bunnybee" *confused* "oh?" "Yeah but its cool, my bestie is a skunk, I know a red panda and a frog, a racoon who plays drums and a blue haired otter" "I need another drink"
Amberrlicious said: Or reply cat to everything Click to expand... "How was your day" "Cat" "And what would you like to drink?" "Cat" "....okay, whats your favourite animal?" "Bunnybee" *confused* "oh?" "Yeah but its cool, my bestie is a skunk, I know a red panda and a frog, a racoon who plays drums and a blue haired otter" "I need another drink"
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular May 27, 2026 #450,979 And there was this cat on a chair in the corner