No classes now, just an internshipHow was twerk? Are you doing classes? Have fun!
No classes now, just an internshipHow was twerk? Are you doing classes? Have fun!
oh wait, distracted, curly not curvy, that joke almost workedCurly is my favorite Stooge
An internship twerking? Neat. I hope you enjoy that work!No classes now, just an internship
who is the friend that invited you? maybe we know themAn internship twerking? Neat. I hope you enjoy that work!
I was so confused at how that related. It definitely couldv'e worked.oh wait, distracted, curly not curvy, that joke almost worked
Isabella? I don't remember her exact name, but I could technically go check for it.who is the friend that invited you? maybe we know them
i really shouldn't multitask![]()
What are you multitasking? lolno worries, just curious, i'm kind of new, but the others are long timers
I didn't even notice it was the wrong word loloh wait, distracted, curly not curvy, that joke almost worked
Oh, that's so valid lolWatching TV, checking some work emails too
definitely don't want to confuse FCN with work emails![]()
I cannot tell how much sarcasm is in there tbh? Do you actually know her? If she actually does, how does she owe you lol.ISABELLA??????
Hell yes I know her! She owes me money!
Sarcasm level 100I cannot tell how much sarcasm is in there tbh? Do you actually know her? If she actually does, how does she owe you lol.
Yep, that's her.There was a BigTittiesIsabella I think