ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,382 Don’t know what you mean but hope your day is gonna be good. Pussy
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,384 Morning Eric Yes I think it’s going to be a good day
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,386 Hope everyone has a great start to their week
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,390 Survived until lunch I think that deserves a latte
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,397 BunnyBeeHope said: I shall. How are you prof? Click to expand... Tired and overwhelmed with the noise at work, it's proving quite distracting Yourself?
BunnyBeeHope said: I shall. How are you prof? Click to expand... Tired and overwhelmed with the noise at work, it's proving quite distracting Yourself?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,399 Professor_Oral said: Tired and overwhelmed with the noise at work, it's proving quite distracting Yourself? Click to expand... Can you wear earplugs or headphones or anything?
Professor_Oral said: Tired and overwhelmed with the noise at work, it's proving quite distracting Yourself? Click to expand... Can you wear earplugs or headphones or anything?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,400 I'm doing alright. Its been a pretty uneventful morning