Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,062 Such a proficient use of the word. How is your day going?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,064 Hi lil. Flying visit for me. Hope you’ve had a good day ? I’m ok thanks prof. Bit fuzzy round the edges from last nights migraine
Hi lil. Flying visit for me. Hope you’ve had a good day ? I’m ok thanks prof. Bit fuzzy round the edges from last nights migraine
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,065 It was a good day thanks. Hope yours goes well and you feel less fuzzy.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,066 Hello! Hope you are all good! Headache here needing coffee badly..
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,074 youngbustyredhead said: Catch meeeee Click to expand...
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,076 youngbustyredhead said: Good morning vanilla! Click to expand... Morning, little Pengu. Did it storm in your area?
youngbustyredhead said: Good morning vanilla! Click to expand... Morning, little Pengu. Did it storm in your area?
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,077 youngbustyredhead said: Aw you protecting me! Click to expand... Nah. I'm just using you as a plushie.
youngbustyredhead said: Aw you protecting me! Click to expand... Nah. I'm just using you as a plushie.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,078 It did not! We had steady drizzle all day yesterday but that was it Unless I slept through it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,079 vanilla_hips said: Nah. I'm just using you as a plushie. Click to expand... Use me anytime
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,080 youngbustyredhead said: Use me anytime Click to expand... That sounds implicit.