Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,343 BaileyXcX said: Click to expand... Run out of caffeine?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,348 BaileyXcX said: I am hopped up on emotion Click to expand... Edit: more than normal
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,349 Professor_Oral said: Oh.. how is Hope? Click to expand... Perfect Yes sheβs doing ok
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,350 BaileyXcX said: Perfect Yes sheβs doing ok Click to expand... Awesome to hear!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,351 Maddiemoiselle said: Getting closer!!!! Click to expand... Still got 35 minutes... got to the shop later than expected lol
Maddiemoiselle said: Getting closer!!!! Click to expand... Still got 35 minutes... got to the shop later than expected lol
Maddiemoiselle πΈGrafepruit πΈ FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,352 Casey86 said: Still got 35 minutes... got to the shop later than expected lol Click to expand... Well I hope it goes by quickly!!
Casey86 said: Still got 35 minutes... got to the shop later than expected lol Click to expand... Well I hope it goes by quickly!!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,353 Maddiemoiselle said: Well I hope it goes by quickly!! Click to expand... It won't... lol but thanks
Maddiemoiselle πΈGrafepruit πΈ FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,354 Casey86 said: It won't... lol but thanks Click to expand... Soooooo negative!!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,356 Maddiemoiselle said: Soooooo negative!! Click to expand... Lol just being realistic I'll hit traffic and slow drivers
Maddiemoiselle said: Soooooo negative!! Click to expand... Lol just being realistic I'll hit traffic and slow drivers
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,357 BaileyXcX said: Casey Click to expand... Hey Bailey
Maddiemoiselle πΈGrafepruit πΈ FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,358 BaileyXcX said: Negative Nelly Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,359 Casey86 said: Hey Bailey Click to expand... Whatβs Mark up to these days?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,360 BaileyXcX said: Whatβs Mark up to these days? Click to expand... Being a fuck up lol. How are you doing?
BaileyXcX said: Whatβs Mark up to these days? Click to expand... Being a fuck up lol. How are you doing?