SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,782 LilyBitCheeky said: Maddie the Pure! I’ll keep reminding her Click to expand... ConsciousNobody said: I bookmarked this post. You are welcome. Now it won't be lost. Click to expand... SarcasticSadie said: Is because is the first one that had no place here huh Click to expand... Gawd, another I have to explain..
LilyBitCheeky said: Maddie the Pure! I’ll keep reminding her Click to expand... ConsciousNobody said: I bookmarked this post. You are welcome. Now it won't be lost. Click to expand... SarcasticSadie said: Is because is the first one that had no place here huh Click to expand... Gawd, another I have to explain..
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,785 SarcasticSadie said: Gawd, another I have to explain.. Click to expand... Yes you do. Please do. Opens notebook, turns on power button. Ready.
SarcasticSadie said: Gawd, another I have to explain.. Click to expand... Yes you do. Please do. Opens notebook, turns on power button. Ready.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,786 LilyBitCheeky said: Hellooo CN Click to expand... Hey ie.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,787 youngbustyredhead said: Hello CN! Click to expand... Oh hi Heiress.
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,789 Alright, heading home. Amelia doesn’t like it when I text and drive, so see ya laterrrrr
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,790 ericx said: I am going to introduce my hotdog bag for Hermès.. Click to expand... Is your dog's name really Hermès?
ericx said: I am going to introduce my hotdog bag for Hermès.. Click to expand... Is your dog's name really Hermès?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,791 LilyBitCheeky said: Alright, heading home. Amelia doesn’t like it when I text and drive, so see ya laterrrrr Click to expand... Have a safe drive. We don't want to get tickets. Plus safety first.
LilyBitCheeky said: Alright, heading home. Amelia doesn’t like it when I text and drive, so see ya laterrrrr Click to expand... Have a safe drive. We don't want to get tickets. Plus safety first.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,792 ConsciousNobody said: Is your dog's name really Hermès? Click to expand... Don’t have a dog. Just a bad joke about my filter bag and one of the big fashion designers..
ConsciousNobody said: Is your dog's name really Hermès? Click to expand... Don’t have a dog. Just a bad joke about my filter bag and one of the big fashion designers..
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,793 ericx said: Don’t have a dog. Just a bad joke about my filter bag and one of the big fashion designers.. Click to expand... You should get a dog and name him Hermes Or name her Artemis, my other favorite god(dess)
ericx said: Don’t have a dog. Just a bad joke about my filter bag and one of the big fashion designers.. Click to expand... You should get a dog and name him Hermes Or name her Artemis, my other favorite god(dess)
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,794 ericx said: Don’t have a dog. Just a bad joke about my filter bag and one of the big fashion designers.. Click to expand... Thanks for explaining. Also, official hello to you.
ericx said: Don’t have a dog. Just a bad joke about my filter bag and one of the big fashion designers.. Click to expand... Thanks for explaining. Also, official hello to you.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,796 youngbustyredhead said: You should get a dog and name him Hermes Or name her Artemis, my other favorite god(dess) Click to expand... Not really got enough time for a dog atm but it is a lovely thought..
youngbustyredhead said: You should get a dog and name him Hermes Or name her Artemis, my other favorite god(dess) Click to expand... Not really got enough time for a dog atm but it is a lovely thought..
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,797 youngbustyredhead said: You should get a dog and name him Hermes Or name her Artemis, my other favorite god(dess) Click to expand... What she said. Or Athena that is up there too. Or Persephone. Or Florinda.
youngbustyredhead said: You should get a dog and name him Hermes Or name her Artemis, my other favorite god(dess) Click to expand... What she said. Or Athena that is up there too. Or Persephone. Or Florinda.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,799 Not because I'm a Goddess, because I'm a bitch.