BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 5, 2026 #470,825 Casey86 said: Hey Hope. How are you? Click to expand... Hi I'm pretty good all things considered Content but also sick and overworked. Today is my only day off
Casey86 said: Hey Hope. How are you? Click to expand... Hi I'm pretty good all things considered Content but also sick and overworked. Today is my only day off
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jul 5, 2026 #470,826 BunnyBeeHope said: Hi I'm pretty good all things considered Content but also sick and overworked. Today is my only day off Click to expand... Glad you're doing good, hopefully you enjoy the day off work and feel better
BunnyBeeHope said: Hi I'm pretty good all things considered Content but also sick and overworked. Today is my only day off Click to expand... Glad you're doing good, hopefully you enjoy the day off work and feel better
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 5, 2026 #470,827 BunnyBeeHope said: @Tash26 Click to expand... Aw mannnnnnn
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 5, 2026 #470,829 BunnyBeeHope said: Step on me Click to expand... Fineeeeeee
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 5, 2026 #470,830 What the heck I saw videos of security at the world cup kicking people out for standing up
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 5, 2026 #470,834 I see the Mexican fans have been playing loud music and setting off fireworks outside the England team hotel overnight
I see the Mexican fans have been playing loud music and setting off fireworks outside the England team hotel overnight
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 5, 2026 #470,836 Every irish person will be mexican for the day
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 5, 2026 #470,837 BunnyBeeHope said: Every irish person will be mexican for the day Click to expand... And all the Scots
BunnyBeeHope said: Every irish person will be mexican for the day Click to expand... And all the Scots
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 5, 2026 #470,839 Engerrrrrland Engerrrrrland! Think that’s how it goes