If I could find that man I’d slap him
And not in a fun way lol
Find me instead.![]()
If I could find that man I’d slap him
And not in a fun way lol
Find me instead.![]()
No body does it betterNow i have 3 answers... but i'm pretty sure that when asked, I'm just going to crack under the pressure and blurt "octopussy" out and blush like a teenager.
Not with that attitude we won'tAnd we’ll never be royals
I am actually.. thanks.. July baby hereOh you sweet summer child
Twista!!Damn baby I can't do it that fast but I know someone who can
I don’t think it’s your brain that’s the problemSometimes I read stuff here and I question if the language centre of my brain is damaged
The stuff I read on here gives me cancerSometimes I read stuff here and I question if the language centre of my brain is damaged