youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #471,821 How’s you? How’s the doggy whose name I’ve forgotten
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #471,822 Yea am good thanks He’s good also, a little too hot for him I think currently . Is his big ears ha But he’s settling in well and seems happy Bertie
Yea am good thanks He’s good also, a little too hot for him I think currently . Is his big ears ha But he’s settling in well and seems happy Bertie
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #471,823 Bertie, got it! Aw poor hot pooch But yay settling in and happy!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #471,824 Ya had a weekend away didn’t ya? Nice I hope
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #471,825 yes it was! Ima be lazy and quote mahself from a few pages ago lol youngbustyredhead said: I did! Spent time with the gf, with and without her family Saw fireworks Saw a big lake Was somewhat cooler than home has been so that was nice Click to expand...
yes it was! Ima be lazy and quote mahself from a few pages ago lol youngbustyredhead said: I did! Spent time with the gf, with and without her family Saw fireworks Saw a big lake Was somewhat cooler than home has been so that was nice Click to expand...
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #471,831 youngbustyredhead said: Casey is a librarian now Click to expand... I haven't been in a library in years though
youngbustyredhead said: Casey is a librarian now Click to expand... I haven't been in a library in years though
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #471,832 But you have the librarian *shush* down perfectly!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #471,835 My not so hidden talent is going to bed Sleepy time! Good night!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #471,838 BunnyBeeHope said: Kill...me. Thx Click to expand... No