If it happens a third time it means you have it in your near futureSecond time snorkeling has come up today for me
If it happens a third time it means you have it in your near futureSecond time snorkeling has come up today for me
All but guaranteedIf it happens a third time it means you have it in your near future
Impossible
Impossible.
probably will take efforts, no success and will make me overthink regardless.Well…mediumthink then?
Oh my!All but guaranteed![]()
I have notRed have you ever heard of The Cybersonic Spree?
Oh! Is it Transformers related?Cybertronic sorry
Yeah a band that sing while dressed as transformers lolOh! Is it Transformers related?
Well soon sleep will come.Unfortunately none of those nice things,work was on the agenda today
Yeah they are actually great, they opened for one of my favourite bands last week and I was pleasantly surprised
Just had to go and do a few things. Now heading to bed.@Lil_wonders are you here?
I guess I missed you. G'night lovely lady.