SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,281 Tash26 said: And the fact that AC doesn't exist at home here Click to expand... Ya need one of these little fans, are
Tash26 said: And the fact that AC doesn't exist at home here Click to expand... Ya need one of these little fans, are
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,282 I can't complain too much (even tho I do) as it's the middle of winter here and I'm yet to have to wear leggings under my jeans for work
I can't complain too much (even tho I do) as it's the middle of winter here and I'm yet to have to wear leggings under my jeans for work
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,283 SarcasticSadie said: Ya need one of these little fans, are Click to expand... Gimme the linkkkkkkk
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,287 I put in an official complaint against the sun
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,292 BunnyBeeHope said: @youngbustyredhead can share some of her ice Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,294 BunnyBeeHope said: Spotted Click to expand... Hallo
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,296 That wasn’t deliberate but kinda works hahaha
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,297 Amberrlicious said: Incomingggghhgh Click to expand... Oh my
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,299 BunnyBeeHope said: Iceguin Click to expand... Put me in your drink
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,300 youngbustyredhead said: Put me in your drink Click to expand... bb (I forgot the bb)