Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,342 It’s cold here. The flannel shirt gets worn often.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,344 I will be happy to be in flannel season eventually
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,345 Lil_wonders said: How are you Red? Where are you off to today? Click to expand... I’m good! Going to the military museum today, not my favorite, but oh well
Lil_wonders said: How are you Red? Where are you off to today? Click to expand... I’m good! Going to the military museum today, not my favorite, but oh well
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,348 And after alllll It’s wonderooooo Or something
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,349 Lil_wonders said: Hi Hope. Feeling any better? Click to expand... Little bit on the road ti recovery anyway
Lil_wonders said: Hi Hope. Feeling any better? Click to expand... Little bit on the road ti recovery anyway
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,350 youngbustyredhead said: I’m good! Going to the military museum today, not my favorite, but oh well Click to expand... Still good experience
youngbustyredhead said: I’m good! Going to the military museum today, not my favorite, but oh well Click to expand... Still good experience
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,352 Yeah saw that earlier She’d been ill a while I think
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,354 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh no Bonnie Tyler died Click to expand... Ya I saw that
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,355 Amberrlicious said: And after alllll It’s wonderooooo Or something Click to expand... Oasislicious … No
Amberrlicious said: And after alllll It’s wonderooooo Or something Click to expand... Oasislicious … No
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,356 Amberrlicious said: And after alllll It’s wonderooooo Or something Click to expand... I read he is gonna sing this if they get to the final
Amberrlicious said: And after alllll It’s wonderooooo Or something Click to expand... I read he is gonna sing this if they get to the final
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,359 SarcasticSadie said: I read he is gonna sing this if they get to the final Click to expand... Does this make y’all root for them or against them?
SarcasticSadie said: I read he is gonna sing this if they get to the final Click to expand... Does this make y’all root for them or against them?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,360 I got french toast and vanilla donut flavoured crisps