Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,421 Professor_Oral said: Everyone was waiting to see what you got whilst shopping lol. I've been working Click to expand... Food. Nothing exciting lol
Professor_Oral said: Everyone was waiting to see what you got whilst shopping lol. I've been working Click to expand... Food. Nothing exciting lol
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,423 BunnyBeeHope said: Doing a very hard game Click to expand... OMG. Is it good???
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,424 Amberrlicious said: Food. Nothing exciting lol Click to expand... That depends who you are speaking to haha. Someone I worked with, every conversation started with "What are you doing for lunch, what have you got"
Amberrlicious said: Food. Nothing exciting lol Click to expand... That depends who you are speaking to haha. Someone I worked with, every conversation started with "What are you doing for lunch, what have you got"
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,425 Lil_wonders said: OMG. Is it good??? Click to expand... It is but our brains are melted already lol
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,426 BunnyBeeHope said: Doing a very hard game Click to expand... Colonel Mustard with the Lead Pipe in the Kitchen
BunnyBeeHope said: Doing a very hard game Click to expand... Colonel Mustard with the Lead Pipe in the Kitchen
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,428 Idk if I already asked but why did Ciaran leave?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,429 Because he met someone who he liked better than all of us
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,431 Lil_wonders said: Because he met someone who he liked better than all of us Click to expand... Anne Hathaway
Lil_wonders said: Because he met someone who he liked better than all of us Click to expand... Anne Hathaway
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,432 Lil_wonders said: Because he met someone who he liked better than all of us Click to expand... I don't believe that, we're all fucking great. What a douche bag.
Lil_wonders said: Because he met someone who he liked better than all of us Click to expand... I don't believe that, we're all fucking great. What a douche bag.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,433 LeiaSkywalker said: I don't believe that, we're all fucking great. What a douche bag. Click to expand... We are … and he is. But I hope he is happy and blah blah blah
LeiaSkywalker said: I don't believe that, we're all fucking great. What a douche bag. Click to expand... We are … and he is. But I hope he is happy and blah blah blah
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,436 Lil_wonders said: We are … and he is. But I hope he is happy and blah blah blah Click to expand... I hope whoever she is kicks his dick in half.
Lil_wonders said: We are … and he is. But I hope he is happy and blah blah blah Click to expand... I hope whoever she is kicks his dick in half.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,438 LeiaSkywalker said: I hope whoever she is kicks his dick in half. Click to expand... That will make him happy. He is weird like that.
LeiaSkywalker said: I hope whoever she is kicks his dick in half. Click to expand... That will make him happy. He is weird like that.