Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,621 youngbustyredhead said: So far so good, had breakfast, watching the sun beat down outside Click to expand... My side sun is set now... it's night started. And i will be having dinner soon now
youngbustyredhead said: So far so good, had breakfast, watching the sun beat down outside Click to expand... My side sun is set now... it's night started. And i will be having dinner soon now
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,622 youngbustyredhead said: Somehow it lodged in my goldfish memory Click to expand... I saw online that goldfish actually have good memories.
youngbustyredhead said: Somehow it lodged in my goldfish memory Click to expand... I saw online that goldfish actually have good memories.
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,623 Lil_wonders said: I saw online that goldfish actually have good memories. Click to expand... Yes they have great memory power.
Lil_wonders said: I saw online that goldfish actually have good memories. Click to expand... Yes they have great memory power.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,624 Oh Well I need a new term for my inability to remember certain things
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,625 youngbustyredhead said: Oh Well I need a new term for my inability to remember certain things Click to expand... You have bad memory?
youngbustyredhead said: Oh Well I need a new term for my inability to remember certain things Click to expand... You have bad memory?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,626 I've been slandering goldfish this whole time
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,627 SpiderMan01 said: You have bad memory? Click to expand... I have both a bad memory and an insane mutant memory
SpiderMan01 said: You have bad memory? Click to expand... I have both a bad memory and an insane mutant memory
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,628 youngbustyredhead said: I've been slandering goldfish this whole time Click to expand... They know and they will remember!!
youngbustyredhead said: I've been slandering goldfish this whole time Click to expand... They know and they will remember!!
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,629 youngbustyredhead said: I have both a bad memory and an insane mutant memory Click to expand... So my name must be in second one. You remember it still.
youngbustyredhead said: I have both a bad memory and an insane mutant memory Click to expand... So my name must be in second one. You remember it still.
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,630 Lil_wonders said: They know and they will remember!! Click to expand... Hey Lil. How are you bro?
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,632 Maddiemoiselle said: I should get up Click to expand... And dance?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,633 SpiderMan01 said: Hey Lil. How are you bro? Click to expand... Umm I’m good thanks.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,634 SpiderMan01 said: And dance? Click to expand... Never.
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,635 Maddiemoiselle said: Never. Click to expand... Whyyyy?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,636 SpiderMan01 said: Whyyyy? Click to expand... I don't dance lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,637 Lil_wonders said: They know and they will remember!! Click to expand... I must appease the goldfish!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,638 Maddiemoiselle said: I should get up Click to expand... Should you?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,639 Maddiemoiselle said: I don't dance lol Click to expand... I do!!!
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,640 Maddiemoiselle said: I don't dance lol Click to expand... Not even the safety dance?