My side sun is set now... it's night started. And i will be having dinner soon nowSo far so good, had breakfast, watching the sun beat down outside
My side sun is set now... it's night started. And i will be having dinner soon nowSo far so good, had breakfast, watching the sun beat down outside
I saw online that goldfish actually have good memories.Somehow it lodged in my goldfish memory
Yes they have great memory power.I saw online that goldfish actually have good memories.
You have bad memory?Oh
Well I need a new term for my inability to remember certain things
I have both a bad memory and an insane mutant memoryYou have bad memory?
They know and they will remember!!I've been slandering goldfish this whole time
So my name must be in second one. You remember it still.I have both a bad memory and an insane mutant memory
Hey Lil. How are you bro?They know and they will remember!!
And dance?I should get up
Umm I’m good thanks.Hey Lil. How are you bro?
Never.And dance?
Whyyyy?Never.
I don't dance lolWhyyyy?![]()
I must appease the goldfish!They know and they will remember!!
Should you?I should get up