D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,761 Ohhhh I think you made a cheesecake for me didn't you? My memory is so bad.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,762 LeiaSkywalker said: Ohhhh I think you made a cheesecake for me didn't you? My memory is so bad. Click to expand... Yes I did, new york style. But a bite size one.. since I was traveling at the time..
LeiaSkywalker said: Ohhhh I think you made a cheesecake for me didn't you? My memory is so bad. Click to expand... Yes I did, new york style. But a bite size one.. since I was traveling at the time..
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,764 LeiaSkywalker said: You're too damn cute . Click to expand... Don't fall for me okay, I am hot commodity.
LeiaSkywalker said: You're too damn cute . Click to expand... Don't fall for me okay, I am hot commodity.
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,765 LeiaSkywalker said: It's not Ciaran, it's Leia Click to expand... That's lucky.. I was about to slap him across the arse!
LeiaSkywalker said: It's not Ciaran, it's Leia Click to expand... That's lucky.. I was about to slap him across the arse!
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,766 Noted, knowing how to bake/prepare cheesecakes makes one eligible for holding lot of cuteness.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,767 You can get a gun permit in this country easier than you can get a duplicate social security card
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,768 BaileyXcX said: You can get a gun permit in this country easier than you can get a duplicate social security card Click to expand... 'Murica amirite?
BaileyXcX said: You can get a gun permit in this country easier than you can get a duplicate social security card Click to expand... 'Murica amirite?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,769 Professor_Oral said: 'Murica amirite? Click to expand... America. Excuse me.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,772 BunnyBeeHope said: I wanna wreck Ciaran's bum Click to expand... Shall I let him know you said that?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,773 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... That as well.
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,774 ConsciousNobody said: America. Excuse me. Click to expand... Apologies, Ma'am
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,775 Professor_Oral said: 'Murica amirite? Click to expand... Argh we would be a punch line if we didn’t have a maniac with missiles
Professor_Oral said: 'Murica amirite? Click to expand... Argh we would be a punch line if we didn’t have a maniac with missiles
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,776 BunnyBeeHope said: I wanna wreck Ciaran's bum Click to expand... You just missed him
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,777 ConsciousNobody said: Shall I let him know you said that? Click to expand... Yes please
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,778 Professor_Oral said: Apologies, Ma'am Click to expand... Now bend the knee.
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,779 ConsciousNobody said: Now bend the knee. Click to expand... I can't, I'm too old. I won't get back up
ConsciousNobody said: Now bend the knee. Click to expand... I can't, I'm too old. I won't get back up
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,780 BunnyBeeHope said: Yes please Click to expand... Now go post on your wall, it was licked.