C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,223 BaileyXcX said: I’m just passing out quickly Click to expand... Did you brush your teeth?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,225 ConsciousNobody said: Did you brush your teeth? Click to expand... Twice
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,228 BaileyXcX said: Night night Click to expand... G'night lassie.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,229 BaileyXcX said: I’m not okay ay ay ay ay Click to expand... You wear me out
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,232 Lil_wonders said: @Amberrlicious how was the concert? Click to expand... Was really good ! Two super acts that I didn’t know but were good and then MCR were amazing
Lil_wonders said: @Amberrlicious how was the concert? Click to expand... Was really good ! Two super acts that I didn’t know but were good and then MCR were amazing
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,233 Amberrlicious said: Was really good ! Two super acts that I didn’t know but were good and then MCR were amazing Click to expand... Aww that’s brilliant.
Amberrlicious said: Was really good ! Two super acts that I didn’t know but were good and then MCR were amazing Click to expand... Aww that’s brilliant.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,236 BunnyBeeHope said: Who were the opening acts? Click to expand... Sunny Day Real Estate were the main ones and then they added another guy who came on first, Anthony Green.
BunnyBeeHope said: Who were the opening acts? Click to expand... Sunny Day Real Estate were the main ones and then they added another guy who came on first, Anthony Green.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,239 BunnyBeeHope said: Ohhh yeah I dont know either of them Click to expand... SDRE were early 90s emo. Two of them joined the Foo Fighters and their original bass player is still with them
BunnyBeeHope said: Ohhh yeah I dont know either of them Click to expand... SDRE were early 90s emo. Two of them joined the Foo Fighters and their original bass player is still with them
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,240 Bailey knows them I think Probably the other guy too Because she’s cool