It’s actually gotten better? Or maybe it just feels that way bc the end is nearer@youngbustyredhead very relevant with your current torture...sorry viewing pleasure of clone wars
View attachment 513718
My lunch was a protein shake and a banana—that's all I had time for.Felt lazy to go back however many pages to do so..
Well hello to you mister. How is lunch? Had lunch? Back from your trip?
I must admit to not knowing anything about fox nuts..... I'll assume it doesn't come.from a fox....I am roasting fox nuts.
I will do indeed.Well for you being in Australia check out ethnic Asian markets/shopping stores. They may carry it.
It is also known as popped fox nuts, puffed edible water lily seeds, puffed euryale seeds, or "phool makhana".Well for you being in Australia check out ethnic Asian markets/shopping stores. They may carry it.
Awesome... I am going to find some.this weekend I hope...It is also known as popped fox nuts, puffed edible water lily seeds, puffed euryale seeds, or "".
This is for the white/puffed part inside the actual fox nut, which is shelled by dry roasting the external shell.
For best nutritional value, you have to further roast the puffed white seed.