Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,296 I ammmmm. But my head's a little shit this week so managed to get it all as WFH
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,297 Well that is a bonus for you. Not the head being shot but though
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,298 Tash26 said: I ammmmm. But my head's a little shit this week so managed to get it all as WFH Click to expand... Shitty heads are not allowed I’m in charge and it’s my rule
Tash26 said: I ammmmm. But my head's a little shit this week so managed to get it all as WFH Click to expand... Shitty heads are not allowed I’m in charge and it’s my rule
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,299 Amberrlicious said: Shitty heads are not allowed I’m in charge and it’s my rule Click to expand... Yes miss
Amberrlicious said: Shitty heads are not allowed I’m in charge and it’s my rule Click to expand... Yes miss