Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,302 BunnyBeeHope said: Wfh = wank from home Click to expand... I could never ever ever
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,303 What do you think of the rumour that Adam Driver is going to be the new Magneto, Amber?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,304 BunnyBeeHope said: What do you think of the rumour that Adam Driver is going to be the new Magneto, Amber? Click to expand... Oh I hadn’t heard that I don’t think he’d be terrible ?
BunnyBeeHope said: What do you think of the rumour that Adam Driver is going to be the new Magneto, Amber? Click to expand... Oh I hadn’t heard that I don’t think he’d be terrible ?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,305 Yeah I like it hes a good actor thought he was good as a conflicted villian in star wars so it makes sense
Yeah I like it hes a good actor thought he was good as a conflicted villian in star wars so it makes sense
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,306 Oh weird I just learned that in alot of states you have to put a notice in the newspaper if you change your name Learnt it from Brad Pitts kids doing it to drop his name
Oh weird I just learned that in alot of states you have to put a notice in the newspaper if you change your name Learnt it from Brad Pitts kids doing it to drop his name
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,307 Amberrlicious said: Lord that’s awful typing even by my standards Click to expand... F F S
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,308 Amberrlicious said: Click to expand... Hallo!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,310 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... Dat a big cake
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,311 BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah I like it hes a good actor thought he was good as a conflicted villian in star wars so it makes sense Click to expand... He would also have been good as Sinister which was an initial rumour apparently
BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah I like it hes a good actor thought he was good as a conflicted villian in star wars so it makes sense Click to expand... He would also have been good as Sinister which was an initial rumour apparently
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,312 BunnyBeeHope said: Good morning birthday girl Click to expand... Good morning! Sorry to hear about you arm rash, I hope that’s going away
BunnyBeeHope said: Good morning birthday girl Click to expand... Good morning! Sorry to hear about you arm rash, I hope that’s going away
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,313 youngbustyredhead said: Dat a big cake Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,314 Amberrlicious said: He would also have been good as Sinister which was an initial rumour apparently Click to expand... Oh that would be good as well wont be too much longer until we find out
Amberrlicious said: He would also have been good as Sinister which was an initial rumour apparently Click to expand... Oh that would be good as well wont be too much longer until we find out
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,315 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... All about them ASSets
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,319 Nothing too out there, we did the amusement park yesterday and it’s supposed to be stinkin hot today Going out to eat and have my first legal drink, watch a movie or 3 of my choice, and CAKE
Nothing too out there, we did the amusement park yesterday and it’s supposed to be stinkin hot today Going out to eat and have my first legal drink, watch a movie or 3 of my choice, and CAKE
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,320 BunnyBeeHope said: You're on vacation right? Click to expand... Yes! Tomorrow we’re driving up to Massachusetts and coming back Sunday I can’t wait!!!
BunnyBeeHope said: You're on vacation right? Click to expand... Yes! Tomorrow we’re driving up to Massachusetts and coming back Sunday I can’t wait!!!