Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,321 youngbustyredhead said: Nothing too out there, we did the amusement park yesterday and it’s supposed to be stinkin hot today Going out to eat and have my first legal drink, watch a movie or 3 of my choice, and CAKE Click to expand... What will your first drink be?
youngbustyredhead said: Nothing too out there, we did the amusement park yesterday and it’s supposed to be stinkin hot today Going out to eat and have my first legal drink, watch a movie or 3 of my choice, and CAKE Click to expand... What will your first drink be?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,322 And is it truly your first drink, or just your first legal drink?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,323 Lil_wonders said: What will your first drink be? Click to expand... A strawberry daiquiri
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,324 Lil_wonders said: And is it truly your first drink, or just your first legal drink? Click to expand... Obviously my first drink ever If you don’t count all the others I’ve had
Lil_wonders said: And is it truly your first drink, or just your first legal drink? Click to expand... Obviously my first drink ever If you don’t count all the others I’ve had
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,328 youngbustyredhead said: A strawberry daiquiri Click to expand...
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,329 I will say I have always thought … wow that Red is such a lush.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,331 Lil_wonders said: I will say I have always thought … wow that Red is so lush. Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,334 Amberrlicious said: Fixed it Click to expand... aw!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,339 Amberrlicious said: That was me censoring myself Click to expand... Mah werd
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,340 youngbustyredhead said: A strawberry daiquiri Click to expand... I think I got diabetes reading this post Anyways, enjoy (well maybe not now if you literally just woke up) and happy birthday
youngbustyredhead said: A strawberry daiquiri Click to expand... I think I got diabetes reading this post Anyways, enjoy (well maybe not now if you literally just woke up) and happy birthday