youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,341 Amberrlicious said: That was me censoring myself Click to expand... Mah werd
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,342 youngbustyredhead said: A strawberry daiquiri Click to expand... I think I got diabetes reading this post Anyways, enjoy (well maybe not now if you literally just woke up) and happy birthday
youngbustyredhead said: A strawberry daiquiri Click to expand... I think I got diabetes reading this post Anyways, enjoy (well maybe not now if you literally just woke up) and happy birthday
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,344 Is this real? Next question: is that a very good or a very bad idea?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,345 Slopps said: Is this real? Next question: is that a very good or a very bad idea? Click to expand... Frozen Alcohol in a squeezy pouch. How could that every be a bad idea???
Slopps said: Is this real? Next question: is that a very good or a very bad idea? Click to expand... Frozen Alcohol in a squeezy pouch. How could that every be a bad idea???
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,346 Lil_wonders said: Frozen Alcohol in a squeezy pouch. How could that every be a bad idea??? Click to expand... Is that your "wisdom" we were talking about?
Lil_wonders said: Frozen Alcohol in a squeezy pouch. How could that every be a bad idea??? Click to expand... Is that your "wisdom" we were talking about?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,347 Slopps said: Is that your "wisdom" we wre talking about? Click to expand... Just the bogan slipping out.
Slopps said: Is that your "wisdom" we wre talking about? Click to expand... Just the bogan slipping out.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,349 youngbustyredhead said: I presume mine will come in a glass Click to expand... Well aren’t you flashy. Hahah
youngbustyredhead said: I presume mine will come in a glass Click to expand... Well aren’t you flashy. Hahah
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,350 Lil_wonders said: Well aren’t you flashy. Hahah Click to expand... #posh
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,353 Well I guess I should spend some time with mah family lol
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,355 youngbustyredhead said: I presume mine will come in a glass Click to expand... Oohhh... Classy! Don't forget to stick the pinky out Lil_wonders said: Just the bogan slipping out. Click to expand... You make me google up more things more than everyone else here. Take it as a compliment or not
youngbustyredhead said: I presume mine will come in a glass Click to expand... Oohhh... Classy! Don't forget to stick the pinky out Lil_wonders said: Just the bogan slipping out. Click to expand... You make me google up more things more than everyone else here. Take it as a compliment or not
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,356 youngbustyredhead said: See ya later! Click to expand... Enjoy your day x
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,357 Slopps said: Oohhh... Classy! Don't forget to stick the pinky out You make me google up more things more than everyone else here. Take it as a compliment or not Click to expand... How could that not be a compliment.
Slopps said: Oohhh... Classy! Don't forget to stick the pinky out You make me google up more things more than everyone else here. Take it as a compliment or not Click to expand... How could that not be a compliment.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,358 youngbustyredhead said: See ya later! Click to expand... Bbbbyeeeee bbbbbestie