C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,401 Amberrlicious said: Mini me is a lil moody but doing ok generally Click to expand... She has good influence, with all the ladies in her life.
Amberrlicious said: Mini me is a lil moody but doing ok generally Click to expand... She has good influence, with all the ladies in her life.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,402 Usually put Korean bbq sauce on the tofu but have run out and they didn’t have any so it’s going to be hoisin I think
Usually put Korean bbq sauce on the tofu but have run out and they didn’t have any so it’s going to be hoisin I think
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,406 Read that you went to the concert, just didn't quite catch who was playing.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,407 ConsciousNobody said: Read that you went to the concert, just didn't quite catch who was playing. Click to expand... Been to two ! Harry Styles (and Shania Twain) one week My Chemical Romance the next
ConsciousNobody said: Read that you went to the concert, just didn't quite catch who was playing. Click to expand... Been to two ! Harry Styles (and Shania Twain) one week My Chemical Romance the next
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,409 The pink outfit is from the concert I take it? Smashed that look.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,410 ConsciousNobody said: The pink outfit is from the concert I take it? Smashed that look. Click to expand... Yes it was. Bought the hat and the boa outside the stadium. Following week was a different look
ConsciousNobody said: The pink outfit is from the concert I take it? Smashed that look. Click to expand... Yes it was. Bought the hat and the boa outside the stadium. Following week was a different look
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,411 Amberrlicious said: Following week was a different look Click to expand... you have my attention.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,415 Amber has left the post for a bit as she enjoys fine dining. She is having Asian tonight. I am all you have got.
Amber has left the post for a bit as she enjoys fine dining. She is having Asian tonight. I am all you have got.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,416 ConsciousNobody said: Amber has left the post for a bit as she enjoys fine dining. She is having Asian tonight. I am all you have got. Click to expand... I’m here ! I’ve cooked
ConsciousNobody said: Amber has left the post for a bit as she enjoys fine dining. She is having Asian tonight. I am all you have got. Click to expand... I’m here ! I’ve cooked
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,417 Oooooh yum for her Damn. Just you and I CN? Oh nooooooo
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,419 Amberrlicious said: I’m here ! I’ve cooked Click to expand... Breastieeeeeeee