Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,421 Amberrlicious said: I’m here ! I’ve cooked Click to expand... Breastieeeeeeee
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,425 Hi CN, how are you today? Hello Tash and Amber too
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,427 I am leaving the scene. I still have to go back and watch every single game since June 11th.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,428 Professor_Oral said: Anyone watching France v Spain tonight? Click to expand... Yep
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,429 Professor_Oral said: Hi CN, how are you today? Hello Tash and Amber too Click to expand... Hey prof!
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,430 ConsciousNobody said: I am leaving the scene. I still have to go back and watch every single game since June 11th. Click to expand... Well.. France and Sapin DEFINITELY do not make it to the semi final
ConsciousNobody said: I am leaving the scene. I still have to go back and watch every single game since June 11th. Click to expand... Well.. France and Sapin DEFINITELY do not make it to the semi final
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,431 Amberrlicious said: Click to expand... Eeeeee
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,432 ConsciousNobody said: Make love to me slowly and delicately. I am talking to the food. Click to expand... Ok I am not talking to the food
ConsciousNobody said: Make love to me slowly and delicately. I am talking to the food. Click to expand... Ok I am not talking to the food
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,433 Amberrlicious said: Click to expand... Damn.. I want that! I'm making patatas bravas covered baked potatos
Amberrlicious said: Click to expand... Damn.. I want that! I'm making patatas bravas covered baked potatos
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,434 Prof I am putting you on temporary ignore list.. as you are discussing the game. I will unignore you eventually.
Prof I am putting you on temporary ignore list.. as you are discussing the game. I will unignore you eventually.
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,435 Tash26 said: Hey prof! Click to expand... How are you Lovely?
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,436 ConsciousNobody said: Prof I am putting you on temporary ignore list.. as you are discussing the game. I will unignore you eventually. Click to expand... Hey.. I said they didn't make it!
ConsciousNobody said: Prof I am putting you on temporary ignore list.. as you are discussing the game. I will unignore you eventually. Click to expand... Hey.. I said they didn't make it!
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,437 Professor_Oral said: How are you Lovely? Click to expand... Good thanks and you?
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,438 Tash26 said: Good thanks and you? Click to expand... I'm very well! Glad to be home and out of London!
Tash26 said: Good thanks and you? Click to expand... I'm very well! Glad to be home and out of London!
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,439 ConsciousNobody said: Prof I am putting you on temporary ignore list.. as you are discussing the game. I will unignore you eventually. Click to expand... After I watch every single game in the series.
ConsciousNobody said: Prof I am putting you on temporary ignore list.. as you are discussing the game. I will unignore you eventually. Click to expand... After I watch every single game in the series.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,440 Professor_Oral said: Damn.. I want that! I'm making patatas bravas covered baked potatos Click to expand... That sounds good too !
Professor_Oral said: Damn.. I want that! I'm making patatas bravas covered baked potatos Click to expand... That sounds good too !