Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,462 Amberrlicious said: Is v quiet Everyone must be off doing stuff Click to expand... BUTT STUFF
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,469 Amber is exceptionally good thank you How’s Maddie ?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,470 That makes me smile!! I'm not bad I suppose. Just bored at work
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,471 Maddiemoiselle said: That makes me smile!! I'm not bad I suppose. Just bored at work Click to expand... That’s part of the work deal Being bored
Maddiemoiselle said: That makes me smile!! I'm not bad I suppose. Just bored at work Click to expand... That’s part of the work deal Being bored
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,473 Amberrlicious said: That’s part of the work deal Being bored Click to expand... That's why you get paid. For that and selling your free will, ambition and joy.
Amberrlicious said: That’s part of the work deal Being bored Click to expand... That's why you get paid. For that and selling your free will, ambition and joy.
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,474 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm neglecting it now lol Click to expand... More time to post pictures that won't be neglected
Maddiemoiselle said: I'm neglecting it now lol Click to expand... More time to post pictures that won't be neglected
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,475 Slopps said: More time to post pictures that won't be neglected Click to expand... Hmmmmm
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,476 Alright, bed time here. I cannot get sun burned and drink too much wine the whole day without going to bed early like as an old man.
Alright, bed time here. I cannot get sun burned and drink too much wine the whole day without going to bed early like as an old man.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 14, 2026 #475,478 Maddiemoiselle said: Have good sleep old man! Click to expand... Is Ciaran back ?