BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,842 Maddiemoiselle said: That's true. I was lum lumming till the cows came home Click to expand... I see what you did there
Maddiemoiselle said: That's true. I was lum lumming till the cows came home Click to expand... I see what you did there
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,843 BaileyXcX said: I see what you did there Click to expand... Cool. What I do
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,849 In your head I hope?? Leave no evidence
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,851 I’m going to murder everyone at Hope’s work bc they’re poop noses
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,852 Speaking of murder Watching these murder shows has brought me to a surprising conclusion
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,854 There is absolutely nothing intimidating about a police detective wearing a bow tie
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,856 “Dammit we know you did it! Just confess!” *bow tie spinning cartoonishly*
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,858 like you’re dressed for a local fundraising brunch
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,859 “We’re finally going to put that fountain in the town square” *bow tie spinning cartoonishly*