Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,222 BunnyBeeHope said: An oldie but a goodie View attachment 514798 Click to expand... HA!
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,228 Just watching the news listen to some music. Being sober. You?
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,231 Maddiemoiselle said: Just at work. Being drunk. Click to expand... Watch out you might regret what you write. Tomorrow. Good rule: Being drunk at work.
Maddiemoiselle said: Just at work. Being drunk. Click to expand... Watch out you might regret what you write. Tomorrow. Good rule: Being drunk at work.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,232 I lay down and now my limbs feel like weights
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,233 BunnyBeeHope said: I lay down and now my limbs feel like weights Click to expand... It's cause of pizza. Trust me I'm a doctor.
BunnyBeeHope said: I lay down and now my limbs feel like weights Click to expand... It's cause of pizza. Trust me I'm a doctor.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,234 Maddiemoiselle said: It's cause of pizza. Trust me I'm a doctor. Click to expand... Always trust a drunk doctor. Trust me!
Maddiemoiselle said: It's cause of pizza. Trust me I'm a doctor. Click to expand... Always trust a drunk doctor. Trust me!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,235 Trade drinks, but you don't even know her Save me 'til the party is over Kiss me in the seat of your Rover Real sweet, but I wish you were sober
Trade drinks, but you don't even know her Save me 'til the party is over Kiss me in the seat of your Rover Real sweet, but I wish you were sober
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,238 vanilla_hips said: Doctor Maddie... Click to expand... Take this and call me in the morning
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,240 Tash26 said: Cough cough I am sick Halp Click to expand... *does stuff to your butt*