We should all hold a church service together. 
A piano piece?I’ve wrote a new song
We should all hold a church service together.![]()
….waitsI’ve wrote a new song
I HAPPEN to be a fan of funny jokes is that such a crime????????Excuse me @Maddiemoiselle why the laugh lol
A piano piece?
So, no piano piece.I wish ha
Can barely play ones I can read let alone write one
Lyrics???I’ve wrote a new song
My aphid brain is overwhelmed again.![]()
butt slutI just noticed that one of the tags for the thread is "anything goes".
Highly perverted orgy
Tash gonna say supI woke up today startled by my own fart.![]()
Don't call me that. My reputation suffers because of it.butt slut
Eeeewww!Tash gonna say sup
I thought that WAS your reputation ?Don't call me that. My reputation suffers because of it.![]()
BUTT SLUTDon't call me that. My reputation suffers because of it.![]()