Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 24, 2026 #480,061 Lemon05 said: View attachment 515053 Click to expand... Nobody is being meannnn
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 24, 2026 #480,066 Minor vent. Today has sucked a bit ngl Two migraines. Two. Blah Pizza now but not hungry Then a movie. Blah See you all later x
Minor vent. Today has sucked a bit ngl Two migraines. Two. Blah Pizza now but not hungry Then a movie. Blah See you all later x
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 24, 2026 #480,067 Amberrlicious said: Minor vent. Today has sucked a bit ngl Two migraines. Two. Blah Pizza now but not hungry Then a movie. Blah See you all later x Click to expand... I hope the rest of your night goes well
Amberrlicious said: Minor vent. Today has sucked a bit ngl Two migraines. Two. Blah Pizza now but not hungry Then a movie. Blah See you all later x Click to expand... I hope the rest of your night goes well
MelancholyArtist Board Bard FCN Regular Jul 24, 2026 #480,068 Just curious, are you all trying to have a conversion here, or just posting random shit? I can't follow it. #GrumpyOldMan
Just curious, are you all trying to have a conversion here, or just posting random shit? I can't follow it. #GrumpyOldMan
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 24, 2026 #480,070 Basically we just treat it like a chat room. But one that you have to refresh over and over again lol
Basically we just treat it like a chat room. But one that you have to refresh over and over again lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 24, 2026 #480,073 Seems like an extra quiet day around here!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 24, 2026 #480,075 There's worse ways to spend alone time
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 24, 2026 #480,078 MelancholyArtist said: and I show up, and everyone leaves. Click to expand... I wasn't even here.. So take it back. Also hello Arthur.
MelancholyArtist said: and I show up, and everyone leaves. Click to expand... I wasn't even here.. So take it back. Also hello Arthur.