BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,326 I’m good. I slept so much last night/this morning And I watched two movies last night so super productive
I’m good. I slept so much last night/this morning And I watched two movies last night so super productive
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,329 BaileyXcX said: I’m good. I slept so much last night/this morning And I watched two movies last night so super productive Click to expand... Awesome!! I'm happy for you, especially with the sleep! I'm just about to head out for an eye test
BaileyXcX said: I’m good. I slept so much last night/this morning And I watched two movies last night so super productive Click to expand... Awesome!! I'm happy for you, especially with the sleep! I'm just about to head out for an eye test
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,330 BaileyXcX said: And I made a boujee egg sandwich so I’m good Click to expand... It's like I don't recognise you anymore, you're so bougie
BaileyXcX said: And I made a boujee egg sandwich so I’m good Click to expand... It's like I don't recognise you anymore, you're so bougie
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,331 Professor_Oral said: Awesome!! I'm happy for you, especially with the sleep! I'm just about to head out for an eye test Click to expand... Squint
Professor_Oral said: Awesome!! I'm happy for you, especially with the sleep! I'm just about to head out for an eye test Click to expand... Squint
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,333 Professor_Oral said: Also.. Shalom Click to expand... Is that a special Jewish post ?
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,335 BunnyBeeHope said: Squint Click to expand... That's probably why I need one
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,336 Amberrlicious said: Is that a special Jewish post ? Click to expand... Nah, saw it on Friday Night Dinner and it kept popping up on Social Media
Amberrlicious said: Is that a special Jewish post ? Click to expand... Nah, saw it on Friday Night Dinner and it kept popping up on Social Media
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,338 Professor_Oral said: Nah, saw it on Friday Night Dinner and it kept popping up on Social Media Click to expand... That was what I was leaning into
Professor_Oral said: Nah, saw it on Friday Night Dinner and it kept popping up on Social Media Click to expand... That was what I was leaning into
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,340 They could rename introductions to found on erome