Your grandad opened for Crosby Stills and Nash???? That's rad as heckNaan is of no interest to me then.
My nan was a toaster though.
My grandad was an electric csn opener, but we don't talk about that side of the family.
Your grandad opened for Crosby Stills and Nash???? That's rad as heckNaan is of no interest to me then.
My nan was a toaster though.
My grandad was an electric csn opener, but we don't talk about that side of the family.
When he was YoungYour grandad opened ofr Crosby Stills and Nash???? That's rad as heck![]()
Apparatus the brits calm everything a burger if it's on a bun
We’re losing a lotta rightsAmericans lost the right to make decisions for 4 years![]()
I've had it up to here with your facts!!!!!!Dictionary agrees
Your grandad opened ofr Crosby Stills and Nash???? That's rad as heck![]()
Oh I get the Crosby stills Nash thing now lol
Oh I get the Crosby stills Nash thing now lol