BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,442 Amberrlicious said: Maybe Sadie sink is mj from another universe Oohhhh Click to expand... Maybe but I still think shes Jean Grey
Amberrlicious said: Maybe Sadie sink is mj from another universe Oohhhh Click to expand... Maybe but I still think shes Jean Grey
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,445 BunnyBeeHope said: Did you cry? Click to expand... Pfft no good lord no Yes
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,449 The white house put out a video of military strikes with Katy Perry's Firework playing over it Absolute ghouls But I'm the violent one for posting a comic of wolverine fighting ice
The white house put out a video of military strikes with Katy Perry's Firework playing over it Absolute ghouls But I'm the violent one for posting a comic of wolverine fighting ice
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,450 BunnyBeeHope said: The white house put out a video of military strikes with Katy Perry's Firework playing over it Absolute ghouls But I'm the violent one for posting a comic of wolverine fighting ice Click to expand... Fucking hell This has to be a collective dream/nightmare
BunnyBeeHope said: The white house put out a video of military strikes with Katy Perry's Firework playing over it Absolute ghouls But I'm the violent one for posting a comic of wolverine fighting ice Click to expand... Fucking hell This has to be a collective dream/nightmare
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,451 The Blade movie is officially cancelled, how hard can it be to make a blade movie
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,452 BunnyBeeHope said: The Blade movie is officially cancelled, how hard can it be to make a blade movie Click to expand... Right? I made two just yesterday
BunnyBeeHope said: The Blade movie is officially cancelled, how hard can it be to make a blade movie Click to expand... Right? I made two just yesterday
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,453 Makes the line in Deadpool & Wolverine even funnier though
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,456 Ok so apparently I don’t know anything about dr doom
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,459 Who thinks Steve Rogers isn't really Steve Rogers in Doomsday?
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,460 Professor_Oral said: Who thinks Steve Rogers isn't really Steve Rogers in Doomsday? Click to expand... Sure seem to be a lot of people who think it isn’t
Professor_Oral said: Who thinks Steve Rogers isn't really Steve Rogers in Doomsday? Click to expand... Sure seem to be a lot of people who think it isn’t