BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,481 Didnt see anyone talking about Messi's arse during the world cup
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,485 BunnyBeeHope said: You're banned from tv Click to expand... Not again
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,486 BunnyBeeHope said: Texas toast Click to expand... Pew pew
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,489 BunnyBeeHope said: Didnt see anyone talking about Messi's arse during the world cup Click to expand... That was literally all I talked about
BunnyBeeHope said: Didnt see anyone talking about Messi's arse during the world cup Click to expand... That was literally all I talked about
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,490 I actually don't really know who Messi is
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,491 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 515161 Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,492 Maddiemoiselle said: I actually don't really know who Messi is Click to expand... Guy that misses his mouth when he eats
Maddiemoiselle said: I actually don't really know who Messi is Click to expand... Guy that misses his mouth when he eats
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,493 BunnyBeeHope said: Guy that misses his mouth when he eats Click to expand... I do hear them saying he is a good dribbler
BunnyBeeHope said: Guy that misses his mouth when he eats Click to expand... I do hear them saying he is a good dribbler
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,494 BunnyBeeHope said: Guy that misses his mouth when he eats Click to expand... Oh! That guy. Of course.
BunnyBeeHope said: Guy that misses his mouth when he eats Click to expand... Oh! That guy. Of course.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,495 Talkie-Toaster said: I do hear them saying he is a good dribbler Click to expand... Damn thats better
Talkie-Toaster said: I do hear them saying he is a good dribbler Click to expand... Damn thats better
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,496 BunnyBeeHope said: Damn thats better Click to expand... Left on the kitchen counter while the world cup played in the background. I've had time to come up with it.
BunnyBeeHope said: Damn thats better Click to expand... Left on the kitchen counter while the world cup played in the background. I've had time to come up with it.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,497 BunnyBeeHope said: Damn thats butter Click to expand... Also I prefer this sentence
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,498 BaileyXcX said: I kept falling asleep and had to rewind it lol Click to expand... Just had an unplanned nap
BaileyXcX said: I kept falling asleep and had to rewind it lol Click to expand... Just had an unplanned nap