Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,522 I have croissant and pain au chocolat though Also French
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,525 Amberrlicious said: I have croissant and pain au chocolat though Also French Click to expand... They are fine. I'm more apposed to brioche being used for things like burgers and hotdogs.
Amberrlicious said: I have croissant and pain au chocolat though Also French Click to expand... They are fine. I'm more apposed to brioche being used for things like burgers and hotdogs.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,526 Talkie-Toaster said: Tried to anex European bread stuff in the early 1800s, briochpolean Click to expand... I see you've fallen for that old story
Talkie-Toaster said: Tried to anex European bread stuff in the early 1800s, briochpolean Click to expand... I see you've fallen for that old story
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,528 Amberrlicious said: Morning all Cat Boobs Lum lum Think that’s it Click to expand... What does lum lum mean? Bailey is the one who started it. Do you know what it means?
Amberrlicious said: Morning all Cat Boobs Lum lum Think that’s it Click to expand... What does lum lum mean? Bailey is the one who started it. Do you know what it means?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,529 Amberrlicious said: I have croissant and pain au chocolat though Also French Click to expand... Girl you are being bad. tempting us like that.
Amberrlicious said: I have croissant and pain au chocolat though Also French Click to expand... Girl you are being bad. tempting us like that.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,530 ConsciousNobody said: What does lum lum mean? Bailey is the one who started it. Do you know what it means? Click to expand... None of us are sure. Not even Bailey but it's possibly cunnilingus
ConsciousNobody said: What does lum lum mean? Bailey is the one who started it. Do you know what it means? Click to expand... None of us are sure. Not even Bailey but it's possibly cunnilingus
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,531 Maddiemoiselle said: None of us are sure. Not even Bailey but it's possibly cunnilingus Click to expand... Lumlumlumlum
Maddiemoiselle said: None of us are sure. Not even Bailey but it's possibly cunnilingus Click to expand... Lumlumlumlum