I don’t like many Gins, do like a Hendricks though
I often skip the tonic and just go for martinis....i'm not a massive fan of gin althogh I can drink it and maybe if I tried a few more varieties I might enjoy it more
You can check out refreshing alternatives gins like Hendricks or Japanese with a crisp, fruit, and light palette. Instead of tonic mix with a fresh lime soda ori'm not a massive fan of gin althogh I can drink it and maybe if I tried a few more varieties I might enjoy it more
You can check out refreshing alternatives gins like Hendricks or Japanese with a crisp, fruit, and light palette. Instead of tonic mix with a fresh lime soda orale.
I don’t like many Gins, do like a Hendricks though
I may need to check out Japanese Gin's.....You can check out refreshing alternatives gins like Hendricks or Japanese with a crisp, fruit, and light palette. Instead of tonic mix with a fresh lime soda orale.
SupRoku gin.
You should try Hoxtons gin. It's from a place in London (Hoxton weirdly). It's absolutely amazing. Tastes of vanilla and you wouldn't think it's gin. NomI don’t like many Gins, do like a Hendricks though
Hi TashAlso. Greetings
I go to Hoxton, for Coffee haYou should try Hoxtons gin. It's from a place in London (Hoxton weirdly). It's absolutely amazing. Tastes of vanilla and you wouldn't think it's gin. Nom
Honestly, you'll be blown away by it. There's no "bitter gin taste" or anything. It's deliciousI go to Hoxton, for Coffee ha
But does sound nice
Also Hi NaTaSha
oohh... I think I can get that locally... (am actually quite surprised)Roku gin.
Oh this explains itDrunk tash is a poet.![]()
Googled them and found a banana rum.... that sounds yum.Honestly, you'll be blown away by it. There's no "bitter gin taste" or anything. It's delicious
And hiiiiii