C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,862 Right now it's Roy Orbison. I believe they take requests. Going to ask them to play Allen Walker.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,864 They are playing it. I said my friend Bonnie requested it.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,867 BaileyXcX said: Wait. Theyre really going to play Reptilia? Click to expand... They did.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,874 I have to find a movie to watch. What’s a good under the radar horror?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,875 BaileyXcX said: I have to find a movie to watch. What’s a good under the radar horror? Click to expand... Looney tunes back in action
BaileyXcX said: I have to find a movie to watch. What’s a good under the radar horror? Click to expand... Looney tunes back in action
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,876 BaileyXcX said: I have to find a movie to watch. What’s a good under the radar horror? Click to expand... What's the benchmark?
BaileyXcX said: I have to find a movie to watch. What’s a good under the radar horror? Click to expand... What's the benchmark?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,877 BaileyXcX said: Twice Click to expand... Couldn't ask once. They are winding down.. from requests.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,878 They played reptilia and Steady as she goes.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,879 Running out of names of friends to give. Bonnie and Maddie are done.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,880 Girl you never run out of nicknames looool