Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 6, 2026 #485,721 BunnyBeeHope said: I horny Click to expand... Oh how unfortunate. I am sorry to hear this. You got this. Just like 4 hours to go
BunnyBeeHope said: I horny Click to expand... Oh how unfortunate. I am sorry to hear this. You got this. Just like 4 hours to go
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 6, 2026 #485,723 Who is this uptown funk and what have I done to deserve this?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 6, 2026 #485,731 Oh I'm always looking forward to it lol. Going to a friend's for a BBQ on Saturday then might try to get to a beach on Sunday. You??
Oh I'm always looking forward to it lol. Going to a friend's for a BBQ on Saturday then might try to get to a beach on Sunday. You??
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 6, 2026 #485,732 I haven’t made plans. Want to stay home so I don’t have to talk to anyone. I’ve got laryngitis and it won’t go because I have to keep talking.
I haven’t made plans. Want to stay home so I don’t have to talk to anyone. I’ve got laryngitis and it won’t go because I have to keep talking.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 6, 2026 #485,733 It definitely sounds like you need a rest day. So do that. Get snacks and just rest
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 6, 2026 #485,734 That is definitely the plan. It’s meant to be cold and rainy too so even better to stay home and veg.
That is definitely the plan. It’s meant to be cold and rainy too so even better to stay home and veg.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 6, 2026 #485,737 Hmmmm. I have zero recommendations for you right now haha. Apart from the classics like Brooklyn 99 or parks and rec or arrested dev etc
Hmmmm. I have zero recommendations for you right now haha. Apart from the classics like Brooklyn 99 or parks and rec or arrested dev etc
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 6, 2026 #485,739 All brilliant recommendations. I’m sure I will find something decent
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 6, 2026 #485,740 BunnyBeeHope said: I started watching Ted its funny Click to expand... Which ted? The bear or the lasso?
BunnyBeeHope said: I started watching Ted its funny Click to expand... Which ted? The bear or the lasso?