LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,201 Sadie, how long do you have to have the pfp?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,203 LilyBitCheeky said: Sadie, how long do you have to have the pfp? Click to expand... It was only z24 hours but she’s kept it lol
LilyBitCheeky said: Sadie, how long do you have to have the pfp? Click to expand... It was only z24 hours but she’s kept it lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,205 SarcasticSadie said: Just so you know it’s happening Click to expand... ................what
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,206 SarcasticSadie said: Nice , are you ready to be done now or think will miss it? Click to expand... I am ready to be done. It’s been good but kinda spinning the wheels at this point
SarcasticSadie said: Nice , are you ready to be done now or think will miss it? Click to expand... I am ready to be done. It’s been good but kinda spinning the wheels at this point
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,207 Idk what I’m gonna do when I have a job that lasts longer than a few months at a time
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,208 youngbustyredhead said: Idk what I’m gonna do when I have a job that lasts longer than a few months at a time Click to expand... Do what we do Complain about work to each other and masturbate
youngbustyredhead said: Idk what I’m gonna do when I have a job that lasts longer than a few months at a time Click to expand... Do what we do Complain about work to each other and masturbate
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,209 youngbustyredhead said: Idk what I’m gonna do when I have a job that lasts longer than a few months at a time Click to expand... Ya mindset will change then though, as ya know from the off this is temporary
youngbustyredhead said: Idk what I’m gonna do when I have a job that lasts longer than a few months at a time Click to expand... Ya mindset will change then though, as ya know from the off this is temporary
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,210 youngbustyredhead said: Idk what I’m gonna do when I have a job that lasts longer than a few months at a time Click to expand... Get rich
youngbustyredhead said: Idk what I’m gonna do when I have a job that lasts longer than a few months at a time Click to expand... Get rich
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,213 LilyBitCheeky said: Heading home Catch y’all later Click to expand... Latersssss
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,214 Still have no idea what goober was saying
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,215 LilyBitCheeky said: Heading home Catch y’all later Click to expand... Byeeee!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,216 Tash26 said: Do what we do Complain about work to each other and masturbate Click to expand... Yes Miss
Tash26 said: Do what we do Complain about work to each other and masturbate Click to expand... Yes Miss
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,217 SarcasticSadie said: Ya mindset will change then though, as ya know from the off this is temporary Click to expand... True! Hopefully
SarcasticSadie said: Ya mindset will change then though, as ya know from the off this is temporary Click to expand... True! Hopefully
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,218 Maddiemoiselle said: Get rich Click to expand... Everything I’ve heard so far has indicated that the museum field is the wrong field for this
Maddiemoiselle said: Get rich Click to expand... Everything I’ve heard so far has indicated that the museum field is the wrong field for this
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,219 I dont want to be an engineer anymore I just want to make art and be pretty
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,220 youngbustyredhead said: Everything I’ve heard so far has indicated that the museum field is the wrong field for this Click to expand... I believe this lol
youngbustyredhead said: Everything I’ve heard so far has indicated that the museum field is the wrong field for this Click to expand... I believe this lol