Sadie, how long do you have to have the pfp?
It was only z24 hours but she’s kept it lolSadie, how long do you have to have the pfp?
................whatJust so you know it’s happening
![]()
I am ready to be done. It’s been good but kinda spinning the wheels at this pointNice , are you ready to be done now or think will miss it?
Do what we doIdk what I’m gonna do when I have a job that lasts longer than a few months at a time
Ya mindset will change then though, as ya know from the off this is temporaryIdk what I’m gonna do when I have a job that lasts longer than a few months at a time
Get richIdk what I’m gonna do when I have a job that lasts longer than a few months at a time
LatersssssHeading home
Catch y’all later![]()
Byeeee!Heading home
Catch y’all later![]()
Yes MissDo what we do
Complain about work to each other and masturbate![]()
True! HopefullyYa mindset will change then though, as ya know from the off this is temporary
Everything I’ve heard so far has indicated that the museum field is the wrong field for thisGet rich
I believe this lolEverything I’ve heard so far has indicated that the museum field is the wrong field for this