Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,241 SarcasticSadie said: Good thanks yea , done for the day? Click to expand... That's good to hear and yea I'm home for the day.
SarcasticSadie said: Good thanks yea , done for the day? Click to expand... That's good to hear and yea I'm home for the day.
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,242 SarcasticSadie said: What is it ? Click to expand... Oh! Its a painting of spray paint can, with a big fat swirling plume of paint. Done with spray paint and acrylic markers on canvas
SarcasticSadie said: What is it ? Click to expand... Oh! Its a painting of spray paint can, with a big fat swirling plume of paint. Done with spray paint and acrylic markers on canvas
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,243 Today is Gracies Gotcha Day. This was the first photo I took of her nine years ago
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,244 Casey86 said: Today is Gracies Gotcha Day. This was the first photo I took of her nine years ago Click to expand... Ahh Happy Gotcha Day Gracie
Casey86 said: Today is Gracies Gotcha Day. This was the first photo I took of her nine years ago Click to expand... Ahh Happy Gotcha Day Gracie
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,246 Casey86 said: Howdy YBR, how's things with you? Click to expand... I am also done for the day! Except for the dinner and Rebels and chilling and sleeping part!
Casey86 said: Howdy YBR, how's things with you? Click to expand... I am also done for the day! Except for the dinner and Rebels and chilling and sleeping part!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,247 youngbustyredhead said: I am also done for the day! Except for the dinner and Rebels and chilling and sleeping part! Click to expand... That's good to hear, I haven't decided what to eat or watch as of yet
youngbustyredhead said: I am also done for the day! Except for the dinner and Rebels and chilling and sleeping part! Click to expand... That's good to hear, I haven't decided what to eat or watch as of yet
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,249 youngbustyredhead said: PICKLES Click to expand... NEVER
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,254 You got thisssssssssssss. Just over an hour. It will flyyyyyy. Maybe
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,255 Play Abbey Road in your head and then it will be almost time to go home!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,256 youngbustyredhead said: Play Abbey Road in your head and then it will be almost time to go home! Click to expand... I like this. But I should also get a little bit of work done lol
youngbustyredhead said: Play Abbey Road in your head and then it will be almost time to go home! Click to expand... I like this. But I should also get a little bit of work done lol
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,258 youngbustyredhead said: Play Abbey Road in your head and then it will be almost time to go home! Click to expand... Play it backwards and it will be two hours til home
youngbustyredhead said: Play Abbey Road in your head and then it will be almost time to go home! Click to expand... Play it backwards and it will be two hours til home
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #488,259 I'd like to be Done with work In an octopus's garden Not at work