youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,345 My Arby's standby, back when I ate at Arby's
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,347 BaileyXcX said: Tuff Click to expand... grr come at me rawr *other scary penguin noises*
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,348 The crazy part is I may eat another one tomorrow
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,349 BaileyXcX said: Roast beef and cheddar from Jimmy Johns’s Click to expand... Gonna go try this soon
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,350 Speaking of which What’s your max number of consecutive days you can eat the same thing?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,351 LilyBitCheeky said: Gonna go try this soon Click to expand... Do. It.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,352 FUCK I still need to try snickerdoodle Twix!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,353 BaileyXcX said: Speaking of which What’s your max number of consecutive days you can eat the same thing? Click to expand... Depends on what it is
BaileyXcX said: Speaking of which What’s your max number of consecutive days you can eat the same thing? Click to expand... Depends on what it is
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,354 BaileyXcX said: Speaking of which What’s your max number of consecutive days you can eat the same thing? Click to expand... I'll let you know once I'm out of school and no longer have access to either the caf or my mom
BaileyXcX said: Speaking of which What’s your max number of consecutive days you can eat the same thing? Click to expand... I'll let you know once I'm out of school and no longer have access to either the caf or my mom
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,355 BaileyXcX said: Speaking of which What’s your max number of consecutive days you can eat the same thing? Click to expand... Like not including leftovers?
BaileyXcX said: Speaking of which What’s your max number of consecutive days you can eat the same thing? Click to expand... Like not including leftovers?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,356 Maddiemoiselle said: Depends on what it is Click to expand... Your choice
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,357 LilyBitCheeky said: Like not including leftovers? Click to expand... You can include leftovers
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,359 On what day do you say “I’ve got to do something else today”