Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,402 BaileyXcX said: Watching a murder show of course Was thinking about ice cream but I’m going to pass. That cereal really filled me up Click to expand... I respect that
BaileyXcX said: Watching a murder show of course Was thinking about ice cream but I’m going to pass. That cereal really filled me up Click to expand... I respect that
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,403 BaileyXcX said: What are you up to? Click to expand... Laying on the floor
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,405 BaileyXcX said: Yeah! That’s what I’m talking about On purpose? Click to expand... Hell yeah
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,409 BaileyXcX said: After a few drinks Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,413 Just been there plenty Even tho I handle my liquor really well
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,420 BaileyXcX said: food day Click to expand... To.... What??