Sorry. I have byslexiaIt’s dd I think
brb gotta go get some sootYes bb![]()
do I need to rub myself in soot?
do I need to rub myself?
Hey man, consent is hot as fuck, and if you don’t consent…look elsewhere for a like…a few minutesIf I don’t need to watch.. sure do your thing.
Hell ya that was a good 101 Dalmatians reference, Maddie! Good work!Turn that Dalmatian into a Labrador bb
Also code?Yall are fun as hell
Time to go put on my engineer hat![]()
Not everyone is here to have real social connections. Some are simply here for roleplay regardless of who is on the other side. But they are simply playing "characters" here. Many people know that that isn't the real pornstar, but they enjoy the roleplay of it. To each their own I guessSome guys here will fall her anything accounts just straight up using the pornstars name
Or talking toastersNot everyone is here to have real social connections. Some are simply here for roleplay regardless of who is on the other side. But they are simply playing "characters" here. Many people know that that isn't the real pornstar, but they enjoy the roleplay of it. To each their own I guess![]()