LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,623 I actually meant @DrugDistributor but not sure how he’ll feel about being called Double D
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,624 BunnyBeeHope said: I dont trust this snapple fact View attachment 517459 Click to expand... That’s why it say “real fact”. Very clever Snapple.
BunnyBeeHope said: I dont trust this snapple fact View attachment 517459 Click to expand... That’s why it say “real fact”. Very clever Snapple.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,635 BunnyBeeHope said: I dont trust this snapple fact View attachment 517459 Click to expand... Does anyone have a ball of glass?
BunnyBeeHope said: I dont trust this snapple fact View attachment 517459 Click to expand... Does anyone have a ball of glass?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,636 Bailey I still haven’t gotten a Twixerdoodle
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,638 Maddiemoiselle said: Does anyone have a ball of glass? Click to expand... Once had love And it was a gas But didn’t bounce as high as A ball of glass
Maddiemoiselle said: Does anyone have a ball of glass? Click to expand... Once had love And it was a gas But didn’t bounce as high as A ball of glass
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,639 youngbustyredhead said: Bailey I still haven’t gotten a Twixerdoodle Click to expand... Are these actual things ?
youngbustyredhead said: Bailey I still haven’t gotten a Twixerdoodle Click to expand... Are these actual things ?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,640 I’m making a pasta bake. Not quite the same as donuts sorry