Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,642 Amberrlicious said: Does have two kinds of sausage in it though Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,644 Amberrlicious said: Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,645 Amberrlicious said: Are these actual things ? Click to expand... Apparently! They have Snickerdoodle flavored caramel
Amberrlicious said: Are these actual things ? Click to expand... Apparently! They have Snickerdoodle flavored caramel
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,647 youngbustyredhead said: Bailey I still haven’t gotten a Twixerdoodle Click to expand... I predict when you do it will be worth the wait I mean it’s a candy bar, but a really nice change up
youngbustyredhead said: Bailey I still haven’t gotten a Twixerdoodle Click to expand... I predict when you do it will be worth the wait I mean it’s a candy bar, but a really nice change up
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,648 I’ve never had snickerdoodles To my knowledge
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,649 Amberrlicious said: Are these actual things ? Click to expand... Not literally called Twixerdoodles tho
Amberrlicious said: Are these actual things ? Click to expand... Not literally called Twixerdoodles tho
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,650 They have hazelnut twix at the moment. Taste like Nutella
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,651 Amberrlicious said: I’ve never had snickerdoodles To my knowledge Click to expand... I am so sorry
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,652 I think it’s the cookie itself that is changed but I could be wrong
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,653 youngbustyredhead said: I am so sorry Click to expand... Murican
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,654 BaileyXcX said: I think it’s the cookie itself that is changed but I could be wrong Click to expand... Biscuit Lol
BaileyXcX said: I think it’s the cookie itself that is changed but I could be wrong Click to expand... Biscuit Lol
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,655 Double D has been summoned and I brought a single inedible donut. So I'm not sure what good I am currently.
Double D has been summoned and I brought a single inedible donut. So I'm not sure what good I am currently.
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,656 I can’t tell if you’re working or waiting for the beat to drop.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,658 Will the beat bounce higher than a ball of glass?