BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,382 LeiaSkywalker said: Are these everyone's pets or just random cats and dogs? Click to expand... Mine are random
LeiaSkywalker said: Are these everyone's pets or just random cats and dogs? Click to expand... Mine are random
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,383 BaileyXcX said: Click to expand... Cat BaileyXcX said: Click to expand... Cat
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,384 LeiaSkywalker said: Are these everyone's pets or just random cats and dogs? Click to expand... Mine, except for the last one. That was a cat homie I met in Amsterdam
LeiaSkywalker said: Are these everyone's pets or just random cats and dogs? Click to expand... Mine, except for the last one. That was a cat homie I met in Amsterdam
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,385 LeiaSkywalker said: Are these everyone's pets or just random cats and dogs? Click to expand... Pets except the last kitty
LeiaSkywalker said: Are these everyone's pets or just random cats and dogs? Click to expand... Pets except the last kitty
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,386 DrugDistributor said: Amsterdam kitty View attachment 518193 Click to expand... Cat
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,387 Mabe is overly affectionate. She whines when I go to the bathroom
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,388 I want a pet but I'd neglect the fuck out of it
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,389 LeiaSkywalker said: I want a pet but I'd neglect the fuck out of it Click to expand... You can get bugs
LeiaSkywalker said: I want a pet but I'd neglect the fuck out of it Click to expand... You can get bugs
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,393 I should close the windows really
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,394 I inherited some spotted cow isopods and I think I am in my bug era
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,395 I didn’t think I was a pet person but idk what I’d do without my cats And I’ve got receipts to prove it
I didn’t think I was a pet person but idk what I’d do without my cats And I’ve got receipts to prove it
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,398 BunnyBeeHope said: bugs and spiders arent allowed in my house Click to expand... So you wouldn’t love me if I was a bug?
BunnyBeeHope said: bugs and spiders arent allowed in my house Click to expand... So you wouldn’t love me if I was a bug?