LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,421 I really enjoyed Days of Future Past. Too bad they dropped the ball after that.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,424 DrugDistributor said: Apocalypse pisses me off Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,425 I saw a thing saying Quicksilver puts on his headphones when hes doing the speedy thing to listen to a split second of music I never thought of that lol
I saw a thing saying Quicksilver puts on his headphones when hes doing the speedy thing to listen to a split second of music I never thought of that lol
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,426 Amberrlicious said: Click to expand... I mean, pisses me off how good it is?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,429 I just assumed he did it to keep his ear drums from exploding
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,432 BaileyXcX said: I just assumed he did it to keep his ear drums from exploding Click to expand... You solved it
BaileyXcX said: I just assumed he did it to keep his ear drums from exploding Click to expand... You solved it
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,436 BaileyXcX said: Does anyone like horrors? Click to expand... yes, because they persist, and I really respect them for that
BaileyXcX said: Does anyone like horrors? Click to expand... yes, because they persist, and I really respect them for that
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,437 I like horror, but I have to be in the mood for it. I am slow to watch new ones.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,438 Did any of you see the trailer for Other Mommy?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,439 BunnyBeeHope said: Did any of you see the trailer for Other Mommy? Click to expand... Nope
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,440 I haven’t seen Midsommar. Recently watched Weapons and a few others. I liked Smile