Spiders are our friends. They eat other bugsbugs and spiders arent allowed in my house
Spiders are our friends. They eat other bugsbugs and spiders arent allowed in my house
I don't jump scare that easy but that trailer got me goodNope
Midsommar is amazingI haven’t been Midsommar.
Recently watched Weapons and a few others. I liked Smile
And then I kill them the circle of lifeSpiders are our friends. They eat other bugs
Do you use their remains as not to waste any part of the kill?And then I kill them the circle of life
I think I’ll make it a point to watch it soon. It’s on HBO.Midsommar is amazing
OhThere are hot milfs in your area who want you to get out of bed and clean your room!
Yeah. Fuck that rice guyNo one is allowed stay dead except uncle Ben maybe...
They go into compost so I guess soDo you use their remains as not to waste any part of the kill?
Yes. I will be seeing itDid any of you see the trailer for Other Mommy?
Porns?Did any of you see the trailer for Other Mommy?
Have you seen the Haunting of Hill house and that anthology??The X series from Ti West is quite good
Mia Goth is amazing
I think I said that already. Sorry. My brain is garbled