DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,682 I have coconut macaroons and samoas I’ll share
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,684 Raisins are ok on their own and acceptable when mixed loose with other things, like cereal and trail mix Never acceptable in baked goods
Raisins are ok on their own and acceptable when mixed loose with other things, like cereal and trail mix Never acceptable in baked goods
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,686 Interesting note I love samoas but I don’t like coconut
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,688 youngbustyredhead said: Raisins are ok on their own and acceptable when mixed loose with other things, like cereal and trail mix Never acceptable in baked goods Click to expand... If raisins have no haters, I am dead
youngbustyredhead said: Raisins are ok on their own and acceptable when mixed loose with other things, like cereal and trail mix Never acceptable in baked goods Click to expand... If raisins have no haters, I am dead
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,689 BaileyXcX said: Interesting note I love samoas but I don’t like coconut Click to expand... You can have the samoas, I can have the macaroons.
BaileyXcX said: Interesting note I love samoas but I don’t like coconut Click to expand... You can have the samoas, I can have the macaroons.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,691 I wonder if they have snickerdoodle flavoured yogurt
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,694 BaileyXcX said: I wonder if they have snickerdoodle flavoured yogurt Click to expand... https://www.ameliacreamery.com/snickerdoodle
BaileyXcX said: I wonder if they have snickerdoodle flavoured yogurt Click to expand... https://www.ameliacreamery.com/snickerdoodle
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,695 LilyBitCheeky said: Hey all Click to expand... Hola
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,697 DrugDistributor said: https://www.ameliacreamery.com/snickerdoodle Click to expand... Bless you