Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #493,422 LilyBitCheeky said: View attachment 518490 Click to expand... I don't get it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #493,423 Maddiemoiselle said: I don't get it Click to expand... I don’t think this one’s a joke, actually. Aside from the joke his presidency is
Maddiemoiselle said: I don't get it Click to expand... I don’t think this one’s a joke, actually. Aside from the joke his presidency is
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #493,425 He’s lining himself up nicely for a war crimes trial
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #493,426 LilyBitCheeky said: View attachment 518490 Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #493,428 Oops I said I WASN’T going to say everything that popped into my head
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #493,433 Maddiemoiselle said: Why so quiet Click to expand... Thoughts of head I guess
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,434 quiet head is ok but i like it a little loud
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #493,437 my head is never quiet and thats not a euphemism
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,438 *glug glug glug* you know...
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 19, 2026 #493,440 my head gets quiet after ive been smoking weed and working all day